Monday, April 18, 2011

Watch the premiere of Audrina Patridge's VH1 show here

Audrina Patridge's shot at being a reality-TV star without LC, Justin Bobby or any of her other "Hills" cohorts premieres at Sunday night on VH1. But you don't have to wait that long to see it.

VH1 has put the entire premiere episode of "Audrina" online -- and we've got it right here for you.

The show follows Audrina, last seen on "Dancing With the Stars" in the fall, through her life as a model/actress/21st-century celebrity. Her family -- parents Mark and Lynn, sisters Casey and Sammy and brother Marky -- is alongside for most of it, because Audrina wants it that way. "No matter how crazy or amazing it gets, I want my family by my side," she says in the intro to the show.


Lynn additionally gave Audrina the weeping reparation for starting upon the inebriated diatribe which was held by the paparazzi after her daughters exit from Dancing With The Stars.

It unequivocally blew me away, Lynn told viewers.

I didnt comprehend my daughters celebrity as well as how its all influenced me until saw myself remove it the small bit. Ive schooled from my mistakes, Im not perfect.

Patridge also introduced her family, including her mother Lynn, who was famously seen "drunk-ranting" to a celebrity photographer about her daughter's elimination from ABC ballroom dancing show "Dancing With The Stars" after it occurred in the fall of 2010.

"I'm only human and it really just disappointed me with that 'Dancing with The Stars,'" Patridge's mother says on "Audrina." " I think she should've won. I have no excuse for it. I'm not perfect. I had something to say. I get in those moods. That's just who I am. It happens."

Patridge went from being an unknown aspiring actress who happened to be sitting poolside when an MTV executive was roaming by (“I thought I was getting scouted to appear on an episode of 'Dismissed' ”) to a reality star on one of the network’s most popular series, “The Hills.” She would go on to display her dancing abilities as a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars.” And now she’s helming her own show, "Audrina," on VH1.

And to think, Justin Bobby’s ex-girlfriend had intentions of becoming a psychologist.

“I was taking classes at [Orange Coast College],” she said. “But my dream was to be an actress, so I finally just made the decision to go with my dream. I have no regrets.”

"Audrina," which premiered Sunday, chronicles Patridge’s family life and Hollywood life and “everything in between.” The first episode basically introduced us to Patridge’s current life (she complained about paparazzi), family (lots of drama) and superfluous shots of her in a bikini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment